Tuesday, July 18, 2006

redoing website

I am planning to redesign the webcomic web site to better reflect my new art style. I hope to sell my talent someday and need to put on a good impression. I've been studing a few sites and I think other then some cleaning up of graphics and a little rearranging, my site should be fine. The important this is that I look professional. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to comment.
Here is a picture I did using a drawing by Vaughn Bode. Check out his website to see the original. Warning: Many of his paintings show nudity and should not be viewed by young people.

I plan to put this image on my web site as part of my redesing project.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.copernicus.ca/

George Ward said...

Thanks for the link to Copernicus. I'll certianly consider working for then once I finish my courses. I don't think I'm quite ready to work at an animation studio just yet, but soon I will be - very soon.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»