Friday, July 28, 2006

Comments for Page 192


Sorry for the week long delay. It took a lot longer to get my computer back from the repair shop then originally estimated. It's back now and better then ever, so where shouldn't be any more delays.

Click on the image for a bigger picture.

I've gone back to the simpler backgrounds on this page because it's taking me a while to get back into the swing of things and catch up on all my messages and emails. Monday will be much better and in full color as well! I'm not used to working with color, so we'll see how it goes. If all goes well, I may start doing all my pages in color. Page 200 will be in color for sure. Let me know what you think.

I changed the style a little once again. Mostly because I haven't been drawing Racheal for I while and am a little rusty. I'll finalize her look one of these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»