Thursday, January 18, 2007

Comments For Page 265


Here is more of the story about the original goddesses. I think this page looks a little better then the last.
I'll have time to work on the next page, so I think I'll have Racheal interupt Terra so I can get back to my regular style of drawing.
Our computer lab has finally gotten new computers and I'm typing on the first test model right now! It's a Cord 2 Duo with 2 GB Rom, 1.86 MHz processing with 150 GB memory. Not top of the line, but still pretty sweet. It's going to be great when everything is up and running and I can start animating on these babies. 3D with Maya 8 should look pretty cool and the rendering speed should be a lot faster now with less chance of crashes. I'll try to throw something together sometime so you can see that this program can do.

No comments: