Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Comments For Page 261


I knew I'd be late posting this if I didn't get an early start on it last night. I might have to do what some people do and have my art work done on the weekend, so that I just need to color and clean up my work the day before it's due. I suppose it's alway good to stay ahead of the game; however, I have so much work to do I can't justifly spending a day just drawing. Then again, I'm not doing any more work then I'm doing now. I'll have to think about this some more.

I have put some sketches up on my website and I hope to get a few more done before the end of the day. There are a few nude poses, but the lines are not clear enough to show any real detail. Maybe I should rate them PG13 or something. Most of the sketches are my attemps to copy other artists' styles. I did a pretty good job on some of them.

I'm putting my best work up on Deviant Art. I put the link in the bar to the right. There are only a couple of drawing so far. I'll put the rest of those up soon as well.

No comments: