Friday, January 05, 2007

Comments For Page 259


I'll just put the new page link here. I don't have much to say about it except that I dreamed about what is going to happen over the next few story pages, so you can expect some interesting revelations over the next week or so.

I'm back to school now, so expect some slowness getting the pages up. I have more free time now, but I also have more time consuming projects to do. We are expected to create at least one high quality animation this term in order to show what we can do to potential employers. I still have a lot to learn, so I need to really stay focused this year.

I hope to become a freelance animator/ illustrator once I graduate and that requires that I can really prove to the world that I am worth taking a risk on. Freelance work requires you to constantly look for work and is very unstable financally. However, I'm too much of a creative genius to be confortable doing any kind of steady line of work. I hope I can generate a larger fan base for my work and become self-suffent like many other web comic artist. I will be creating more content (animated scenes) and promotional materials (T-shirts, books, calendars, etc.) once I graduate and have more time to deciate to the site.

I hope you will all continue to support me and tell others about my work.

No comments: