Sunday, January 14, 2007

Comments For Page 263



Starting Wednesday there will be a whole new storyline as Terra tells the true story about the origin of the animal talimans (or at least the version that Horese told her). I'm thinking of changing the art style for the flashback scenes. Both to give me a break from the full shaded images I'm doing now and also to practice drawing in a different style. It's always a good idea to try something different once in a while to keep yourself from getting stale.

I've caught up on most of my back log of work now, so I just have to worry about getting my projects done. I hope I'll have time to work on my 2D animation since I don't want to lose what I've learned and I want to get better as well. John K. put up some new assignments on his blog (http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/) that I want to do as well. There is just too much to do and so little time to do it. Keep the support coming, I need it.

No comments: