Friday, January 12, 2007

Comments For Page 262



This page took a lot longer to create then usual. I'm not really sure why, but I really need to keep things simple so that I don't waste time that is better spend elseware.

There is a lot of self-directed work this term, and a lot of group work. I really need to keep organized in order to avoid falling behind. I would like to have a job when I graduate and so I need to prove that I can do the work. My artwork needs to improve, so I will keep regular updates on the comic, but I need to work on animation as well. All I can do is keep plugging away everyday and try to avoid getting distracted by non-productive activities.

Post some messages to let me know what I'm doing well and what needs to improve. I'd love to get some feedback so that I know if I'm on the right track or not. Help me out, okay.

No comments: