Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Comments for Page 206


Looks like Angel isn't doing any better then the others - but wait, what is Slara up to? This doesn't seem like the right time to start dancing - or is it. Check in next time to see what happens.

It's still taking a long time to do each frame, and I think the reason is that I've become much more fussy now. Since I'm trying to draw nice pictures, I seem to be redrawing the lines over and over until they look right. Maybe if I have some models to pose for me it would be easier, but where am I going to find a hippo-headed woman? Or a snake woman, for that matter?

Well, I'll be back in school a week from now. My text books came in today, so now it's just a matter of waiting. I should really do some wallpaper art or something before school starts. I'll have to think about what I want to do.

No comments: