Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Comments for Page 197

As predicted, the Biork attacked the scalion and now the vixens have the upper hand. However, it doesn't look like Racheal is up to the task of caging the beast. What will she do next?

I did this page in about 2 hours so either I'm getting better, or I'm not being as fussy about the art. It still looks prety good (I hope) so I must be getting better.

I think I'll start doing color pages from page 200 on. I know the last color page took a long time to make but I think I worked out a way to speed up the process. If not, I'll still try to make one color page a week - probably on Monday since I'll have the weekend to work on it.

No one has commented on weither they like the color page or not. Do you want color or are you happy with the comic the way it is. Let me know.

No comments: