Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Comments for Page 203


Oh no! Looks like Racheal's in trouble. Maybe this isn't the same creature she met a while back (see page 158).

This page has less going on then the last one, yet it took me longer to draw. Why is that? Maybe because I haven't drawn a Battle Scrofian in a long time, and never a well detailed one. It could also be because I had a few distractions this time.

Going back to school is going to be hard. Not because the classes will be harder, in fact they should be easier, but because a lot of my time will be used to perfect my webcomic. Last year I just drew as fast as I could and kept the details simple. This year I want to really learn to do more detail and work on backgrounds. I have a couple of courses that will teach me to draw better, so I'll use what I learn there to make better images here.

If you keep reading, I'll keep drawing. Keep in touch.

No comments: