Monday, August 14, 2006

Comments for Page 199


Here we are at page 199. Wednesday is the big 200. Yeah! I'll be updating the site and adding some sketches and artwork too. It's a big day for me and I want to bring as many people to my site as possible.

Speaking of which, you may notice a few new buttons on the right hand side. Click on the first two to vote for my comic. The more people who vote, the higher on the lists I'll go and the more chance others will vote for me. You can vote for me once every day. I also get higher on the lists if you go to my comic from the site, so if you really want to support me you can do that as well.

Once I get some work on my site done, I'll work on some promotional material to help spread the word.

This page is far more complex then I had originally entended. I wanted to show the characters in really trouble before I revealed page 200. I'm really going to work to make it the best art I have ever done. See you Wednesday.

No comments: