Friday, August 18, 2006

Comments for Page 201


My website is back up. Click on the image to get the larger version.

As you can see I decided to keep the color since it makes the page look nicer. I saved the colors so that it is not too hard to fill in the correct colors for each character. Even in the small thumbnail you can see the colors really pop off the page.

Panel 1: Angel kicks the dark-brown snake girl in the stomach and says "Got You!"

Panel 2: Ann punches the snake man in the head and says "Down you go."

Panel 3: Toi asks the light-brown snake girl "can I have my cloak back now." The snake girl looks confused while Toi looks angry.

Panel 4: Racheal looks worried as she says "I don't want to alarm anyone but that huge creature is COMING DOWN!"

Monday the creature will be revealed.

Sorry for not revealing Toi's custom as I promised since there wasn't much room to draw her and the snake girl. I'll try to work her into Monday's page so that you can see all of her.

No comments: