Monday, March 17, 2008

Comments For ARW page 436


What! Lady Elise is actually Horese! who would have guessed it? Okay, maybe you might have guessed. I did leave a few clues.

When Slara called Elise whore on page 424, she was really saying Horese but was cut off before she could finish her sentence.

I'm still feeling the affects of this cold/flu/infection thing, so I kept the page simple. Not much going on here anyway. I suppose I might have advanced the story further if I was feeling better, but it's probably good to spend a moment to reveal Elise's real identity.

I played the new Sam and Max season 2 episode 4 game and it's one of the funniest games in the series. I don't know how many people are playing this series, but you should search it out. You can play it on Gametap.com or go to the Telltales Games website and buy the series. Pick up season one as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.