Friday, March 07, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 432


That really is one scary transformation.

I'll give a cookie to anyone who figures out why the girls aren't transforming. It should be pretty obvious if you've been following the story.

I just finished presenting my comic over at the 910CMX webcomics podcast. Check out episode 26 to hear me pimp my webcomic and to hear the rest of the gang talk about getting negative feedback and about making a videogame to promote your webcomic. There are interesting discussions like this every week.

Have you seen the New Members link on the main page? I wrote out a description of every character and a short summary of every chapter. There are now more chapter breaks in the archive as well so that the first 250 comics or so isn't one huge chapter.

I'll post again Monday. Take care until then.

No comments: