Friday, March 14, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 435


What can Lady Elise do in a fight? Wait and see. Does she remind you of anyone you might have met before?

I tried something different for the middle panels. I think it would work better if the tail was actually moving or at least had action lines.

I like the smirk on the girl's face in panel 3 (first of the three triangle panels).

I put more shadows on Elise's face in the last panel but the face isn't as dark and evil looking as I had planned it to be. I need to work more on faces and shadows.

I also wanted more action as Racheal leaped at the tail in panel 6. Some action lines might have helped here as well. I originally had planned to show the poison barb just missing Toi as Racheal grabbed it, but I didn't want to spend a lot of time working on the drawing. I did get the page done on time, so maybe I should have delayed it a little longer and do it up right. Better late and action packed then early and lame looking.

My cold is still lingering on but I'm recovering. I should be back to full health by Monday. Take care.

No comments: