Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 434


Looks like Racheal and Toi have a new look. They were transformed all along. This battle just got a lot more interesting.

I found an action script to create jaguar fur that I used for Racheal's new look. The first time I ran the script it destroyed my page and I had to load an old save. I had to recolor the whole page, which was frustrating. I then ran the script in a new file and then saved it as a pattern. I then used the fill command to fill the area with the pattern. The pattern was non-repeating so the overlaps didn't line up, so I had to recolor the fur where there was over lap in the pattern. A lot of work but it does look pretty good.

I'm still not feeling well. I have a sore throat that makes my jaw hurt. I probably have an infection.

I'm looking into making a game to go with my comic. I'm just in the planing stages, but it will likely will be a simple text adventure kind of game. I'd like to do a fighting game or an RPG but that's way too much work. Maybe if I can get this game done, I'll do something more complex but for now I want to do something I could actually finish.

I'll post again Friday.

No comments: