Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Comments For April 11, 2007


Here is a nice picture I did in Life Drawing class to use as a filler since I'm way to busy getting projects done to even think of working on my web comic. The rider is a model wearing home-made armor (it is made with iron chainmail and inpact plastic plates). The horse is my own design. The model was actually sitting on wooden boxes.
The good news is that starting next week, I should be working on my comic full time. That means better art work and more of it. I may even start animating some of my stories. I also plan to redo the begining of the story and print it so you can buy a hard-copy version with a new full-color glossy cover. I have other plans in the work as well, so stay tooned.
Of course, working on the comic full-time means I need to find a way to make money. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. I've be checking other web comics to see how they make money and I will likely use some of their ideas here as well. Starting May first, I'll show a monthly total of how much money I've made along with an animation of one or more of the characters.

No comments: