Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Comments For Page 302 and 303


Sorry for not posting. As usual, coming home has messed up my schedule and it's taking me a while to get organized again. Hopefully, I'll be back on track from now on.

Page 302 has Slara confronting Racheal about her fight with Slara's brother. At the end it seems that Slara is going to fight Racheal herself.



Page 303 shows that not only is Slara going to fight Racheal, she is going to do it in full armor.

Racheal isn't too concerned since she has her own weapon. Long time readers will recognice the battle axe she carries although it hasn't yet been explained where she got that ring. That will finially be reveiled in Friday's page, as the judge is going to want to know that as well.

As I said, I'm home now. I'll be looking for ways to support myself in the coming months, so I plan to spend the weekend overhalling the site and putting in an animated counter to keep track of any money that comes my way. I'll be putting incentives in place to encourage support and I'll be posting on other websites in order to gain support. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I really want to make a go of this.

No comments: