Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Comments For Page 300 and Page 301

I must be tired. I completely forgot to put page 300 up on the blog. I had the page on my website early, but had so much work to do, I forgot all about puting it on the blog as well. Hopefully most people check the main website (Dungeonwarden.com) over this one. This site is more stable, so if my main site comes down, here's where you can come to find out why.

I made a nice big image for page 300, but no more content. When I have more time (hopefully starting next week), I'll put more effort into making each page look good and have lots of content. I need to practice drawing lots of different things.

Page 301 comtinues the story a bit more. Looks like Slara isn't too happy about the fight. It is an official battle, so there's not much she can do about it, or is there? Come back Friday and see what Slara does next.

No comments: