Friday, February 23, 2007

Comments For Page 280


Sorry this is so late going up, but it took a long time to create this page for some reason. I think I'm a little out of practice after all the simpler styled pages I put up for the flashback. The other reason might be that I had to draw Suzy different every time she appears. The reason for this will be explained in Monday's page along with a few other things about Plymorps.
By the way, the name comes from Pliable Morpher. I would have spelt it Plimorp but that looks too much like plim-orp and I didn't want people to be confused about the pronunciation. FYI, Slimorp is short for Stimulate Morpher.
I have a job interview on Monday, so I don't know what quality Monday's page will be in. I was hoping to get some stuff done today but that's not going to happen now. I'll try to get a lot done Saturday so I'll have Sunday to work on the next page, but previous experience tells me that's not going to happen.

No comments: