Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Comments For Page 279



Sorry that this page is Black and White. I'm experimenting with a new format and it takes a while to set everything up. I'll see what I can do for Friday. I may go back to the old format and then have a really good looking page starting Monday. I'll see how much work I can do on the page format between then and now.

I'm going to put more or my digital art on my Deviant art site (see side bar for the link). Most of them were done using Coral Painter 8, and are very nice looking if I say so myself. Painter doesn't have all the bells and whistles that Photoshop has, but the brushes are amazing. ArtRage 2 is another program I've seen that uses similar brushes and it's only $20 US! I think I'll do my next painting using ArtRage and see how that goes. I'll put those up on Deviant art as well.

No comments: