Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Comments For Page 276


Have a Happy Valentines Day, everyone. Personally, I'm not one to celerbrate Valentines Day since I don't have any significant other in my life, but I hope those that do are doing what they can to show how much they love their partner.
I had a really busy day yesterday and that's why this post is later then normal. Our class went down to Halifax to visit several of the animation studios there. We went to Collideascope (Flash), Copernicus (classical + Flash), Halifax Film (Maya 3D), and Electropolis (Stop motion). It was interesting to see the different approaches to animation as well as the work ethic of each studio. Collideascope just finished Johnny Test (WB network). Copernicus is working on a new George of the Jungle cartoon. Halifax Film was making Bo on the Go (an exercise show for 5-8 year olds). Electropolis was working on Lunar Jim (another kids show). It was all very interesting and well worth the visit.
I was suppost to have a major project due today, but no one was finished on time so we have it extended until Monday. I should go and try to finish it anyway. See you Friday for the conclusion of Horese's story.

No comments: