Sunday, September 24, 2006

Comments For Page 217


Yeah, Racheal's back. However, all it not well. Will she be able to figure a way out or will she just start fighting? I'm sure Ann will agree to the battle option, but those Scalians are pretty strong. Maybe there is a better way.

I've had the weekend to relax, So I'm feeling pretty good right now. However, I didn't get a lot of work done. I'll pay for that as the week goes on. Hopefully, I won't get too far behind and I'll be able to get the pages coming out on time.

I picked up Rocket Slime on Saturday. It's really a surprisingly addictive game. There is so much going on, you just want to keep playing to find out as much as you can. Add in an insane amount of things to collect, and you can play this game for hours non-stop.

No comments: