Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Comments For Page 215



This page is up on time, but who knows what will happen Friday. I have a lot of work to do before then, so I can only hope that everything will be done on time and I'll be able to work on my web page. I'm trying to keep ahead of everything, but I can only do so much. Animation is as important to me as this story, so I'm trying to do both but something will have to give sometime. Your support means a l0t. Keep on reading.

I wanted to put all the characters in the second panel as well, but I was limited in time and enengy, so I did an easier layout. I'll show the aftermath of the crash on the next page.

Slara has got to be confused since the last thing she remembers is standing in the battle arena talking to everyone. At least she had a soft landing. Angel was not so lucky (as you'll see Friday). Stay tooned.

No comments: