Monday, September 04, 2006

Comments for Page 208


Oh No! It looks like Racheal is badly hurt - maybe even dead! But wait, she's the main character, isn't she? Surely she can't die. See what happens on Wednesday.

This page wasn't too hard since I was drawing the same charactrer over and over again. It took a little work to get Racheal just right (and she's still a little off on places), but overall I got this page done in good time.

School starts on Tuesday, so I'll be traveling to Truro today. I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends again and learning more about the animation business. I'm going to try hard to keep up the quality of my web comic but I'm going to have a limited amount of access to a computer so I'll need to manage my time to get everything done on time. Wish me luck.

No comments: