Monday, May 21, 2007

Comments For Page 314

So what do you think of the new style change? I think the third panel with the flower looks the best since there isn't such a flat background. I guess this style needs a lot of highlights and shadows to really work. It's interesting how black outlines can really frame an image. I'll play with this style a little more and see if I can't remove the flatness. I do like the way it looks otherwise.

Slara is referring to Racheal in the last panel in case you're wondering. Looks like Slara and Racheal will be going mountain climbing in the near future.

On Wednesday, it will be decided who will go to save Gene and who will go with Slara and Racheal. On Friday (or possibly Thursday) I'll do a cover page for the new story line. I'm going away this weekend to an animation festival, so I'll have to do the Friday page early and a cover page is the best way to do that.

No comments: