Monday, May 14, 2007

Comments For Page 311


Toi finally reveals what's under her dress. Quite the skimpy outfit, I'd say. I wonder how she can avoid injury while wearing so little? Does she have a force field like racheal had or something even weirder. Find out on Wednesday.

I find it easier to draw these simple poses then trying to draw characters interacting with one another. I guess everyone has trouble with fight scenes, but I need to push myself to get better.

If I though I could actually make money doing this, I would spend more time perfecting my drawings. I feel like I'm spending a lot of time on this comic and not getting anything else done. It's kind of a catch 22, in that I need to do more work to get people's attention so that the comic will be a success but I don't want to waste my time if no one is interested.

Which brings me to this series of posts. I assume these were all written by the same person, even though the "name" is different in the first post. Notice that they were all posted at the same time.

Yes, I am over 35, although I don't know what that has to do with my weirdness. I was actually thinking that my comic wasn't weird enough, but a strong reaction like this suggests that people (well, at least one person) find it very weird. That's good. I was going for a very weird story design and it's nice to see at least one person understands that.

It's nice to get some comments from some one, even if they are extreme like this one. It lets me know that my comic is having some effect on people. The reason I allow anonymous comments is because I want people to be free to criticize me without fear of reprisal. I also wanted to make this post to let people know that I don't mind negative criticism. Please let me know what you don't like or what's not working for you. Do you think the comic is too weird or not weird enough? Should I add some muscular men to counter-balance the beautiful women? What are your feelings about where the story is going. Please let me know what you think. I only ask that you explain what you have a problem with and why. The above poster says I'm weird but doesn't say what they found weird. Page 309 (which would have been on the main page when this post was made) just shows Toi and Terra arguing. Is there anything weird about that? I didn't think so when I created it.

Please post your comments in this post or in the shout box at the bottom of the main page. I'd like to know what people think.

No comments: