Sunday, November 05, 2006

Comments For Page 235

Looks like Toi is back to her old self, sort of. She still has the head and paws of a rat and is twice as big as she was before. Bunny seems to have grown to three times her normal size. Will they ever return to normal? How did they even change in the first place? These answers will be revealed later. The question right now is "How are the others going to react to their friends' transformations?" That question will be answered soon as the battle in the ally continues Wednesday.

I've gotten a lot of my animation done over the weekend, but I didn't scan any of my sketches or life drawings. Sorry. I'll try to remember to do this when I get some free time. (Don't hold your breath.) My animation is still pretty rough, so I don't have anything to show at this time. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll put up the finished "pencil test" (This is the animation with no color and rough lines everywhere. It is meant to test the animation to make sure it is working before being cleaned-up and colored).

No comments: